|Engineering Meetings Authors and Volunteers|
General Resources for Authors
Why consider SAE technical paper authorship
SAE International technical conferencesone of the mechanisms for technical paper development and presentationoffer an excellent opportunity for publishing your work and sharing your expertise with others in industry.
By publishing your research with SAE, your technical findings become part of the society's globally respected paper collection. This vast collectiondating back to 1906consists of more than 73,000 peer-reviewed technical papers and contributes to SAE's status as the preeminent resource for advancing mobility engineering.
Benefits of technical paper authorship with SAE are many...benefiting you and the industry at large.
- Build your professional network
- Receive recognition from your peers
- Be included in SAE's Global Mobility Database
- Gain formal recognition through SAE's various technical paper award opportunities
- SAE Journalsa collection of the year's best technical papers available in print and onlinefacilitate academic research and citation within the mobility engineering community thereby increasing eligibility of inclusion in scientific indexes
- Associate you and your company with the mobility industry's leading technical society
- Contribute to the development of SAE technical conferences' program content
- Be an important part of developing, collecting, and distributing technical information to SAE members and other mobility practitioners throughout the world
- Contribute to the industry's body of technical knowledge
Technical Paper Requirements:
- Technical paper must make a contribution to the state-of-the art or is a constructive review of the technology.
- Technical papers should not be commercial in nature for the author or his/her employer or research funding source.
- All conclusions must be supported by test data or verifiable simulation.
- Papers should be contain the test methods, methodology or simulation rationale that was used to obtain the stated conclusions.
Technical Paper Review Criteria
Final Technical Paper Selection Process
Translation and Interpretation Services
Technical Paper Formatting Resources
Technical Paper Reference Style Guide*
NEW WORD 2003 TEMPLATE FOR 2014 MEETINGS
NEW WORD 2007 TEMPLATE FOR 2014 MEETINGS
Technical Paper Formatting FAQ*
Technical Paper Checklist*
Copyright Permission Form*
Author info/paper title updates
Author / Co-Author Listings
Uploading your manuscript*
Uploading your Revised Review Ready Manuscript*
Preparing Your Presentation